We Gladly Accept...
If you have questions about your donation please call 740-363-9950 x227
- Furniture - Must be clean, not broken, and free of pet hair
- Home Office Desk - Must be 4-foot or less (some exceptions may apply)
- Tools - Safety features must be intact
- Appliances - Must be 12 years old or less
- Plumbing - Toilets, Tubs, Sinks (White Only)
- Garden Items
- Lumber - Must be 6-foot or longer, and clean
We Are Unable to Accept...
We do not like to say no to a donation. The funds raised through the resale of donations help us further our mission. Materials may be declined for a variety of practical reasons: Certain items are not recyclable or contain hazardous waste. Others cost more to transport, repair or refurbish than they can be sold for in our stores. ReStore workers might refuse a donation if it is not in clean, in condition to sell, or if they are unable to assist with larger items due to risk of injury.
If you have questions about your donation please call 740-363-9950 x227.
- Ammunition or Weapons (including BB guns, pellet guns and arrows)
- Automobile parts
- Baby Equipment
- Carpeting (Used)
- Doors (used)
- Entertainment centers
- Hazardous Wastes (lead acid batteries, paints, fuels, solvents, oils or equipment containing these)
- Hot water heaters
- Household or Industrial Chemicals
- Mattresses, Box Springs, Waterbeds, Bed Pillows
- Musical Instruments
- Office furniture
- Swing Sets
- Water softening systems
- Any items that do NOT meet current safety standards of the U.S. Consumer Product Safety Commission